1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
"Turn left. You monster."
“Oh, you missed your turn. That’s alright. It’s not like I gave you an advanced warning or anything. Oh wait. I did. Three of them.”
“Now I have to recalculate the entire route. Again. By myself.”
“Congratulations. You’ve gotten us so lost even I don’t know where we are.” *slow clap*
team i can’t do math for shit but i can write a 3 page english paper in less than an hour
Sometimes body modification is just a way of telling yourself “this is still my house, I paint the walls and and I hang the art because I’m the one who owns it”
I, for one, can’t wait for the destruction of traditional family values
Tonight marks my first (and hopefully only) all nighter because I am a piece of shit and didn’t study till now and didn’t take the course seriously till now. I mean I had someone need me and I had to be there and I don’t blame that at all. I blame putting off studying this courses material a weekend before the midterm that’s 25% of my grade. And alas here I am with a months worth of material, 56 pieces of art, 82 terms, and 2 mini essays outlines to memorize by tommorow. I am literally shit. 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩